Natural Family Medicine has implemented changes due to the Coronavirus.
Dr. Stephani Waldron-Trapp, ND, at Natural Family Medicine, has made some changes within the Champlin Wellness Center for the safety of staff and patients.
Given the increasing concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to personally reach out and share with you the proactive and preventative steps we have taken to reduce the risk of viral spread and be able to continue to offer services. Our foremost priority is the health and safety of you and your family.
We are currently monitoring the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such as the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and local health organizations, and we have elevated our cleaning and sanitation protocol and we are currently only offering Telehealth (either phone consults or a visit that is done using video conferencing over the internet) at this time.
HOW WE’RE STAYING SAFE, PREPARED, AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS:
What our staff is doing:
Cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented across all touchpoints throughout our clinic between patient visits.
- We are asking all staff and patients to wash hands on arrival and also before leaving.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic if desired.
- Clinic staff will be washing hands either hourly and/or between each patient visit, whichever is more often.
- Clinic staff are being educated on the Coronavirus symptoms as well as preventative measures. They will be working remotely when possible and all staff who feel ill are being told to stay home.
What you need to know about current clinic changes:
- Normal hours will continue for front desk staff to answer any questions you may have, schedule appointments, and fill supplement orders.
- Effective Monday, March 16th, we will be switching all appointments to Telehealth for online video sessions and/or phone consultations to replace appointments in the office.
- We are asking that supplement orders be made by phone, through the online order form, or by email. We are not offering supplement pickup at this time. Supplements will be shipped at no additional charge.
- We will be accepting credit card payments only to reduce handling of cash and checks.
Thank you for your trust in Natural Family Medicine and the healthcare we offer!