September 13th is national Celiac Disease awareness day!
Celiac disease is the most common genetic autoimmune condition in the US and gluten sensitivity is one of the most common food sensitivities. Come to this week’s WellnesSeries class to learn all about the differences and similarities between Celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, and gluten intolerance. Learn how to eat gluten free and get useful tips for success!
We will discuss the following:
- Differences/similarities between Celiac Disease, gluten sensitivity and gluten intolerance
- How to tell if you are sensitive to gluten and lab tests to help
- How to improve gastrointestinal function and support digestion
- Where gluten is found in food, including hidden sources
- HEALTHY gluten free food options
Come to this week’s WellnesSeries class on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity!
- When: Thursday, September 15th, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: My office, located at 232 Central Avenue in Osseo
- Cost: $10.00 cash or check at the door
- RSVP: Reserve your seat today!
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU BOTH ATTEND FOR FREE!
Want more information about my Wellness Series classes? Feel free to email me or call me at 612-250-2804.