Sweating can encourage a multitude of health benefits including improved energy, mentality, sleep, flexibility, clearing out stored chemicals and more! This month’s class will be taught by Dr. Stephani Waldron-Trapp, ND and Dr. Diane K. Smith, DC, CCSP.
Come to this class to learn the following:
- The health benefits of sweating
- How to sweat at home without exercising
- How to encourage your body to sweat using teas
- How to sweat at home with simple exercise routines (which we will demo, so be ready to move if you wish)
Come to this week’s WellnesSeries class on the benefits of sweating!
- When: Thursday, May 19th, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: My office, located at 232 Central Avenue in Osseo
- Cost: $10.00 cash or check at the door
- RSVP: Reserve your seat today!
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU BOTH ATTEND FOR FREE!
Want more information about my Wellness Series classes? Feel free to email me or call me at 612-250-2804.