While counting calories may work for some, this is typically not a long term solution. Making healthy food choices is the first step to achieving optimal health. Come and learn which foods to place on your grocery list to improve your health.
You will walk away with:
- A pre-made grocery list
- An understanding of which foods are rich in proteins, fats and carbs
- The good versus the bad for proteins, fats and carbs
- Healthy eating tips for all food groups
- A list of foods to pass on
Come to this week’s WellnesSeries Class on nutrition to learn more!
- When: Thursday, April 21st, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: My office, located at 232 Central Avenue in Osseo
- Cost: $10.00 cash or check at the door
- RSVP: Reserve your seat today!
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU BOTH ATTEND FOR FREE!
Want more information about my Wellness Series classes? Feel free to email me or call me at 612-250-2804.