Cardiovascular health is more important now than ever with all of the associated risk factors for heart disease. Risk is often associated with the likelihood of having a heart attack or a stroke. This likelihood does not occur over night. It is a process that takes time to develop. This is why prevention is key to a healthy heart. It is never too late to begin to take steps to improve cardiovascular health. Start your journey to improving your heart health now by coming to this weeks’ WellnesSeries class. Dr. Stephani will discuss what heart disease is and how to improve heart health to reduce your risk.
At this weeks WellnesSeries class you will learn:
- Facts about heart disease
- The latest testing to assess your risk
- The scoop on cholesterol and how it may not be all that bad
- Lifestyle modifications to improve heart health
- Nutritional tips to reduce inflammation and support the heart
- Which supplements are best for your heart
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.