May’s WellnesSeries Class Details:
Natural Treatments for Seasonal Allergies with a Focus on Allergic Rhinitis
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies or sinus congestion? If you answered yes, come to this month’s WellnesSeries class. If you know a friend who suffers from allergies or sinus congestion, pass the word!
You will learn:
- What causes seasonal allergies
- What causes sinus congestion
- Details about allergic rhinitis
- How to identify and differentiate types of allergens
- How to reduce exposures
- What contributes to the severity of symptoms
- Laboratory tests available to help identify allergies
- Foods that encourage and alleviate sinus congestion
- How to use natural home remedies for symptom relief
- Naturopathic treatments to reduce congestion and swelling, to sooth irritated tissues and to reduce histamine production.
- How to make your own essential oil inhaler and take one home for free!
Come to this week’s WellnesSeries class on Natural Treatments for Seasonal Allergies with a Focus on Allergic Rhinitis!
- When: Thursday, May 21st, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: My office, located at 232 Central Avenue in Osseo
- Cost: $10.00 cash or check at the door
- RSVP: Reserve your seat today!
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU BOTH ATTEND FOR FREE!
Want more information about my Wellness Series classes? Feel free to email me or call me at 612-250-2804.